
So here I am, 2dpIUI and I am already dreaming about having a baby in my arms. I just can't wait to find out if I'm preggers or not. I have been taking my temp this month, so hopefully I will be able to see by my chart if I am or not. I am doing better than I thought I would be. I just keep telling myself that I'm pregnant and that we are adding to the family. I found Ryan in the spare bedroom looking things over this weekend. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was looking at how we could fit a crib in the room. I said "A crib?" when he looked at me I knew I better not be hoping too much for twins. I would love that though. Having 2 babies at the same time. How cool would that be?
I can't help but obsess, so here it goes. I have been having this weird pinching sensation in my right ovary today. Nothing too painful, but just enough to notice that it is there. I'm not sure if that is from the progesterone or not, but am hoping that it is pregnancy related. I just keep the happy thoughts coming and can't help but think that I'm going to have a November baby.

I didn't sleep very well last night, so I'm heading home for an afternoon nap. I think I have a few minutes before Ryan is do home and if I'm sleeping when he gets there, then he will let me sleep. The only down fall with that is I probably won't sleep again tonight. I have been taking benadryl to sleep and help with my allergies now for too long. I don't think that I can sleep on my own very easily anymore.




No comments:
Post a Comment