Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I fell today!

I can't believe it. Here I am trying to be all careful and I totally go and fall. Ding dang it all! I didn't fall on my stomach or on my bottom, but I fell forward and caught myself with my hand. I can't believe that I did that. It is hard for me to slow down sometimes, when I get excited or feel a little stress....which is what happened today. I know that it is really early on, but cut me some slack here. The progesterone must be giving me weird side effects. I feel like my uterus and ovaries are trying to claw their way out of me. Since I fell it has subsided a little bit. I know I need to relax, take it easy, but that is hard for me to do. Whew! Ok.....breathe in, and exhale. Maybe a little yoga would help me to relax.

No comments: