
I'm not going to lie, I'm coming right out and saying it....I THINK I'M PREGNANT! This progesterone is giving me side effects like those from pregnancy. I have to say though, in the pit of my stomach, I feel pregnant. Maybe it is because I'm tired and want this to work so badly. I'm not sure what to think anymore. I just know that until I find out that I'm not preggers, I'm going to continue to keep acting like I am. Watching what I eat, not lifting and taking care of myself. Some women told me that these are all side effects of the progesterone, which is fine, but I'm just amazed that I would get all those from the progesterone. I'm not calling the doctor, I already know what they will say. They are going to tell me that it is too early to feel this way. I have just never had any gut feelings like I have this month. Everything was perfect and hadn't been yet. Oh, well. Stupid Fertility Friend moved my ovulation date to 3 days ago. Not even possible, screwy thing. I'll keep taking my temperature, in hopes that it will predict pregnancy. I'm scared to death to test. Isn't that just plain silly! Maybe I will break down and test on Friday, that will be 13dpiui and even that result could be wrong. Was does this all have to be so evil and hard, yet so addicting!?!




3 comments:
Its like your reading my mind. I felt the exact same way last month. Unfortunately I was wrong! But you could be right! And that would be wonderful! I'll be praying that this is it :)
XOXO
Good luck. I hope it's not the evil progesterone playing tricks on you.
Can't wait to find out the results. I am pulling for you.:)
Post a Comment