Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Tick tock what a sllllooooowww clock!

I can't believe how slow the clock is moving during this 2ww. Here it is, 4dpiui. Whoopee.....only 10 more days to go. I am feeling pretty good. Last night I had some af like cramps and this morning I have some tightness in my tummy area, both which I attribute to the progesterone. It is way too early to be having pregnancy symptoms. I'm sure that I'll be obsessing about those next week.

Michelle just got her BFP....I'm so excited for her! I have been studying her chart and ours look pretty similar. So much so, it is scary. Good things come to those who wait. I have to remember that. Her road has been just as long as mine and I can't imagine how much joy she must be feeling right now. I'm over the top excited for her. She will be a good mommy. I can't wait until it is my turn. I want to be a mommy so badly!

2 comments:

S&C said...

10 to go ggrrrr the tww goes by so slow. I used to try to sleep it through LOL
Good luck!

Chelle said...

I gotta say the two weeks before AI is SO easy comparatively!! Stay on your feet, girl! And good luck!!!