Well I went to the doc on Thursday morning and I have 6 eggs. 3 of which were ready to go. The biggest one was 16mm, I believe, which didn't seem very big too me. I was hoping that they would keep me on my meds until Saturday and then do the IUI on monday or tuesday, but the nurse thought I was ready enough. She didn't want any of the other eggs getting bigger. I would rather have had 4 good size eggs, but they can still grow a little before they I ovulate. So the plan was to trigger me last night, which we did at 11:00....poor Ryan had to be woke up. He was snoring pretty good at that point. He is such a trooper though. He can do it in his sleep...which I think he did last night. Everytime he pokes me with a needle he says "Oh, honey....I'm sorry!" like it hurts me. I don't even feel it anymore. After 8 months of having shots, I'm a pro at receiving them. I wanted to time the shot at exactly (or as close to) the time of the IUI. I think that I trigged too early last month, so this month I wanted to make sure we were right on. Ryan has to work tomorrow, so mom is going to come with me. We are going to shop a little before hand and then it is right home for me and off to bed. Mom's orders! I am so excited about this cycle, that I can't even put it into words. I just know that this is it for us. We have all the stars lined up and ready to go. I will need a padded room if this doesn't work.
I was supposed to go scrapbooking with my good friend tomorrow. I feel badly about canceling and need to confess my sins. I told her that my mom needed to go to the doctor and that she didn't know what they were going to do. So I said I would take her and that my dad was in meetings all morning. I haven't told her about any of the IUI's yet and the fact that we are really really trying. There are 2 reasons for that. The first one is that I don't want to have to answer the dreaded question about whether the old hag is here or not. I already have to deal with the disappointment Ryan and I feel and then letting my mom know that once again she won't be a grandma. The other reason is that she keeps telling her husband that they need to start trying again. She has had 3 confirmed m/c and I don't want her to feel the rush to get preggers because I am. It's not that I don't want her pregnant, I just want her to have a baby for the right reasons. Not because I'm having one. Her marriage was on rocky ground for awhile and it was because she was baby obsessed. I don't want that to happen again. It's a good thing she doesn't know about my blog.......I think she would be steamed at me. I am being honest. I don't want her to have a baby because we are having one. I want it to be something that is right for the both of them.
Anyhoo, I will leave on that note and only think positive thoughts. Sorry about my meltdown the other day. As you can see....I'm myself again. Boy those hormones sure did a thing or 2 to me. Keep everything crossed for me and say a little prayer for me about tomorrow. Pray that I may be a baby making machine!
April 2022
4 years ago




3 comments:
Good luck and sticky baby dust to you.
GOOD LUCK! I am sending you my baby dust since I dont need it this month!!
6 eggs!!!! YAY good luck!
Post a Comment