As you can probably guess, it turns out I'm not pregnant afterall. I was so sure that I was pregnant, you can only imagine what the heartache was like for me. So, where does that leave me now? Good question, as I am really not sure. We are offically on a break right now. I can't keep going like this. Financially and emotionally, it has to stop for awhile. Ryan won't do IVF. He feels like we would be playing God if we did. I don't want to argue with him right now, because it isn't something that we have to decide right away. I think that we play God everyday. When we go on antibiodics for an infection, when we go on medicine for our blood pressure, choloresterol, etc. but I don't want to argue with him right now, so I just don't bring it up. I'm tired of the why me's and seeing everything on tv having to deal with pregnancy or having a family. I don't want to cry anymore and feel bad for myself. So I'm just going to love my husband and hope for the chance to be a mom someday. I can't control my destiny, so I'm going to enjoy the life I have. Anywho...I got a terrible cold. I ended up going home from work yesterday and slept the morning away.....I slept through Racheal Ray, Martha Stuart, the news, young and the restless and bold and the beautiful which is when Ryan called me. In real talk that is from 10:00 until 2:00 and then slept all night. I feel better this morning. I just can't shake this stupid cough I have. It is the kind that sounds like your ribs are rattling. My throat hurts from all the coughing. I hope that everyone is doing better than I am. Once I can shake this cough, I'll be good as new. Spring is coming and my tulips are coming up and life will go on.
6 comments:
My heart goes out to you. I hope that he will change his mind, or that you can come up with some other solution. I hope you feel better soon.
Sorry about the BFN.I hope he changes his mind IVF is a wonderful option for a lot of women. Have you all ever talked about adoption? I hope your cold goes away soon.
I am so sorry sweetie! Give Ryan some time. You are right.. it is not worth talking about this second. Get back to feeling like you and enjoying yourself and then you can revisit the topic.
Listen to your heart is what I have been told. I agree with it. Maybe it is IVF, maybe it is adoption. Either way.. the answer will come to you.
You are in my thoughts...
I'm so sorry. I wish I had something else to say but I think the pp covered it. Give it time and maybe he will come around or maybe something else will happen. Good luck and hugs to you.
Ive been checking in everyday to see how you are and if you've posted. Are you ok? Hope your doing well.
XOXO
The best thing me and my DH ever did was take a break. They always see things clearer (us too) after the emotions have cleared away. Good luck hun- I'm thinking about you!!!
Post a Comment