Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm scared to death!

I'm so scared right now.....I don't even know how to put into words. I'm scared that it didn't work. I'm scared that I will be an absolute mess tomorrow when I get the beta results. Everything was perfect this time and I'm not sure that I can handle another rejection. I'm feeling sick to my stomach as I write this today.......I hate nerves. Ryan is going to meet me tomorrow at the lab to get my blood drawn. I have some errands to run, so that will help take my mind off of things......for a little while. The nurse told me that the symptoms I was experiencing were progesterone symptoms. Today I have to say I feel pretty darn good and that scares me too. I have a headache and a huge amount of cm. Not sure if that is good or not. My progesterone went in today, but then fell out when I went to the restroom. I didn't do another one, so I haven't really had a dose today. So you would think I wouldn't have any symptoms. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok, I'm ready to cry...I'm signing off for now!

6 comments:

S&C said...

Stress does not help your chances any so try to relax. I always tried to sleep a lot of the tww away LOL
Good luck with the beta!!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Hang in there Amy :) Its not over until you get those results! Try and relax.....I know ......easier said then done. But you can do it.
Keep thinking positively :)

XOXO

battynurse said...

good luck with the beta. I'll be sending sticky baby dust your way.

Vanessa said...

OK, so its friday! Whats the verdict?????

singletracey said...

How you doing?!?!? :-)

S&C said...

update?