Ok, so there are 2 ways to take that. The one you are thinking of isn't what I had in mind.....although it is true. What I was thinking of is the fact that my mom and I went to a bar last night to watch Big and Rich play. I came out smelling like a cheap whore who had a little too much to drink, even though I didn't drink a thing, and had smoked a carton of cigs. We got into my car last night not realizing how bad we smelled. I could smell it still this morning....it was stale, and gross and I'm sure last night it was much much worse. We had so much fun. We were right up in the front by the stage just singing away and snapping all sorts of pictures. What a blast we had! The kicker was that Big and Rich bought everyone in the bar a beer and I couldn't drink. It was all good. I gave my bud light to a guy that was standing by us, only after I had my picture taken with it though. I had to at least pretend that I was drinking. In the next few weeks I will get to have fun with that one, when I start scrapbooking those photos. Ryan called me last night, while I was there, and said not to stay too late because he didn't want all the smoke to hurt the baby. It wasn't all bad....I got there at 5:30 and didn't leave until 9:30. The 4 hours I was there wouldn't hurt the baby anyways. I'm sure that my body does a good job of filtering, and besides I wasn't actually smoking or drinking. Although I smelled like I had. What a couple we make. I smelled like a 6 pack and some smokes and Ryan smelled like he had showered in a bucket of fish. He had been out ice fishing while mom and I were partying. Needless to say our bedroom is going to need a stick-up and a mega size can of oust. Good thing he sleeps on his half and me on mine.
I'm feeling the same today as I did yesterday. The boobs aren't quite as tender and my stomach isn't cramping quite as bad as it was. When I was standing last night, I was cramping pretty good. I will ask for my beta on Friday because the doc is closed on Saturday and I'm not waiting until Monday for my results. I'm not sure I will poas, I'm scared that it will so "ha ha...gottcha didn't we!" I'm not sure I can take that again right now. I will just keep thinking I'm preggers until I find out different. I can wait a few more days, I've waited this long so far.

TTC Blinkies
4 comments:
Im right there with you. I didnt test until the day af was due and thought it was bfn. I was so scared!!! And myself and Nick had talk myself into testing at 16 dpo. I was so scared still. You will find out soon enough. Dont stress over it like I did. That was NOT fun! GOOD LUCK!
Sounds like you had a great time :) Im sure the romance was alive in your bedroom that night :) LOL
I admire your ability to not poas! Keep it up, I cant wait to hear about your BFP :)
Wow not poas i could never ever do that.. good luck!
Post a Comment