Boy is that how I feel today. I am just forgetting everything. I forgot to take my progesterone this morning, so I had to run back home and quick take it. I just made it to the +/- 1 hour window. Thank goodness. This would be the one time I would be preggers and then of course not take it. I get back to my office and remember that I have to go to a school and pick up some stuff. That makes #2. I do science curriculum for our local school district and I just love my job. I implement new curriculum and work with the old stuff, trying to make things better. It is very flexible and I work well with the deadlines. It is fun and I'm not ready for a change yet. So anyhoo I pick the stuff up and head back to my office and sit down to start with some emails and remember that I had another teacher I needed to meet with. So back in my car I go, to the same school I just left 10 minutes ago, to say I'm sorry..I didn't forget you. Um, yeah.....that makes #3. Mind you it is only 10:30 here in Michigan and I have only been at work for 2 and 1/2 hours, so I'm on a roll. I am told, by family, that my hair was blonde when I was born. I never believed them, and will deny that until I die. It must be the progesterone I'm on. The stuff is making me forget things like crazy I tell ya. My friend told me, she has 4 boys mind you, that guilt starts from conception and you lose your mind. I sure hope not. I had my IUI on Saturday, and my good friend brought over some grape pucker and 7-up. I milked the drink that she gave me, not telling her that I'm in the 2ww, and then said how much I enjoyed it and would have to buy some. It was good, but I felt like I was doing something wrong. I know that I wasn't doing anything wrong. I wasn't even "pregnant" by that point. I hope that my day gets better now. I'm supposed to meet my girlfriend for lunch today. I hope she doesn't forget about me!
2 comments:
I usually tell people I was blond in another life. I can be very forgetful so I know what it's like. And by the way, where the heck did your friend find grape pucker?!?!?! I have been looking for some of that for several years and there are no liquor stores in Washington, Idaho or California that sell it. I want some.
Hey you! I sure hope your doing well and getting some memory back! But soon enough you will be preggers and you can blame it on pregnancy brain! LOL
Post a Comment