Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

4w6d today.....

and I still don't feel pregnant. I hoping that I will continue to stay like this for 9 months, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a weird pressure in my belly that I feel when I'm sitting down or stand up quickly. My boobs feel full but not sore. I do notice when I wear my glasses that if I turn my head too fast I feel dizzy. That is it though, nothing more.

We had a fun weekend. Ryan got tickets to the Michigan/Oregon football game this past weekend. We are true Michigan State fans.....anyone from Michigan will understand you are either a Michigan fan or a Michigan State fan, but not both. The people Ryan was going with are Oregon fans so I told him I would get him an Oregon Ducks shirt. He wasn't happy. In his pee brain he thought wearing an MSU shirt would be fine and he would be disgracing MSU if he wore another teams shirt. Now, mind you, Michigan has a very good hospital and I was worried that if he showed up in green and white he would end up in that hospital. It took some big time persuading to get him in that Oregon shirt, but once I did I knew he would be happy. So off he went to the "Big house" to watch a football game. I didn't hear from him at all during the day, so I figured that he was having fun. At halftime I got a phone call from him about how cool the game was and how happy he was that he had gone. Oregon was up 34-7 at halftime. The were killing Michigan. After the game he called me again to tell me he had his chest puffed up and was walking out of the stadium with his head held high. I think he has found another team to call his own. We will however be in trouble if Michigan State plays Oregon.

On a lighter note I'm getting my second set of bloodwork done tomorrow. I'm not quite as worried about this set as I was the first because I know in my heart that my pregnancy is progressing as it should.

3 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

I was sick the whole time with my oldest, and never a day with the youngest. I'm glad to hear you say you just know in your heart everything is progressing as it should... doesn't that feel so good to say and know it's true!

Jody said...

Awwwwww when do you get your first u/s????? Daly did one for me at 6w3d..it was soooo cool cuz I got to hear the heartbeat...yay...you will love hearing that sound....
XOXO,
Jody

twondra said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend! Hope you continue to feel okay! :)