Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Levels are in.....

and it looks like the numbers are fine. My beta was 1405, which I was hoping for 1330, and my progesterone was 19.71 which seems a little low to me. It was like 26 last week. I know that progesterone can vary from day to day. I'm still waiting for the doc to call me back with the results. I'm one of those impatient people who gets the numbers from their lab before the doc calls. I'll ask just to make sure.

I'm still fighting a headache and extreme fatigue these days. For 2 days in a row I have been in bed before 10, which is vary unusal for me. The only bad part is I seem to wake up when Ryan does at 4:30 and have trouble falling back to sleep before my alarm goes off. That can stop at any point now. Tomorrow I'm going to hit the local second hand stores in hopes of finding some cheap maternity clothes. My pants aren't fitting very comfortably right now. When I wasn't preggers there were tons of clothes, now that I am there won't be any.

Tammy if you are reading this I hope that all is well with you. Haven't updated your blog in awhile I just wanted to make sure you were ok.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Aww, thanks Amy! I was out of town. Thanks for thinking of me. AF still hasn't showed. I have a blood test tomorrow morning, but I'm not looking forward to it...pretty sure it's a BFN. I'm so glad your second beta came up good! Woo-hoo!!! Can you believe it?? You're PREGGO!!

Jody said...

Oh girl...the tiredness doesn't ease up until the 2nd tri....but when you get in the 3rd tri it will be back..but it's ALL worth it.....:)
XOXO,
Jody