Pregnant that is? I don't feel like it at all. I do have this recurring headache that comes and goes and is getting to be very annoying. The doc said I will be fighting those until about 10 weeks. Lets hope not. It's hard to function at school when all you can focus on is the throbing in your head. My mom said she had headaches too early on. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining....so please don't take it like that. If I had to fight this headache for the next 9 months, I would do it if it meant having a baby in my arms when we were all said and done. That is the only symptom I have. I was at a garage sale this morning and I overheard a woman talking about being pregnant and due in April. I thought to myself....awww wouldn't a baby be wonderful. I kept shopping and when I got into my car I had a duh moment! I am due in May....that is how I'm still feeling these days.
I go for my second set of bloodwork on Tuesday. I was told I didn't need another set done, but for piece of mind I wanted to do it again. I know that there are always worries and that nothing is set until you are holding the baby. Seeing the numbers are where they should will help me feel better until I get more concrete symptoms.
I can't believe that I have made it through our first week of school with the kiddos. How many more do we have to go? Too many, that is for sure. I wish that we had another long weekend ahead of us, but no luck there. It is just a normal weekend.
I wish those of you testing in the near future luck and I wish that AF comes for Tammy. I have sent her directions to your house, maybe this time she will understand them better.
April 2022
4 years ago




5 comments:
I had those duh moments with Ava even when I was as big as a house- ha! Cant wait to hear the great big giant beta number ;)
I just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thanks for giving her directions Amy! You'd think she'd get it sooner or later! Thanks so much for your encouragement and support and the comments on the blog! It means so much! I'm so happy for you!! :)
Amy,
Just wanted to say congratulations. I've followed your story on the ttc discussion board, and have lurked there and occasionally posted from time to time.
Here's hoping for a nice sticky bean and a healthy baby in 9 months.
HI Amy...
I had headaches too....so you are not alone...I still have them now in the 3rd tri...:) Be glad your not feeling preggers yet...hehe Just wait until the 3rd tri...hehe I'm happy for you.....
XOXOX,
Jody
Post a Comment