Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And so a new chapter begins......

I woke up Sunday morning feeling great. I took my temp, it was still up and I had decided to take a pregnancy test. I had bought some digital ones and thought, what the heck. I did my duty and layed the stick done and went to wash my hands. I know more than got my hands washed and was drying them when I tooked the test and it said......


I couldn't believe it. What did it say? There was no way that it could come up that soon. I just kept staring at it. I bet I looked at it for a good 15 minutes, just waiting for the not to pop up on the screen. It didn't. I decided that I would go and wake up Ryan because he was sleeping through all of this. Mind you it was 7:30 on a Sunday morning.I just can't believe that it finally worked! I am so happy with our new doc and the fact that on my 9th unmedicated IUI I got pregnant. I spent so much money on meds I didn't even need. I'm blown away and I'm speechless. I'm sorry that I didn't post on here sooner but I wanted to make sure that I told my Mom, Dad and Sister first. That was important to me as they have been supportive during the whole ttc process for us. Ryan's family won't find out until we are almost through the first trimester. I have been pregnant before and miscarried, so I don't want to tell too many people yet. My edd is 05-13-2008. Wow was that weird to type! I am a big scrapbooker and I decided I would use that to tell them I'm preggers. So I put 2 pages together and the pictures you see on here are the ones I used. They are very excited and promised not to tell anyone just yet. Ryan and I have been trying now for 30 months. We have done 3 clomid IUI's, 5 follistim IUI's and the last and final IUI was unmedicated and followed by and HSG. I think the new doc knows what he is doing, because just after 1 month I am PREGNANT!

6 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

I was looking at your chart this morning and was thinking (with the previously mentioned symptoms) she's gotta be pregnant! Congrats to you and Ryan and STICKYSTICKY baby dust to you all!

Aradia

Jody said...

Woohooooooooooooo! Congratulations...that is soooooooo darn cool!!! I'm so excited for you..almost as excited as I was for myself...hehe I can't wait to follow your journey...:) Once again, congrats, congrats, congrats......yay!!!!!!

twondra said...

I can't believe you would tell your family before us!!! Just kidding!! I would've done the same thing in your shoes. :) I'm soooo happy for you guys!! I was really hoping. I was worried when I hadn't heard anything that it was negative, so it was a pleasant surprise this morning!! :)

RaJen said...

I just read the good news on the NW board and had to come here and read your post. I am SO HAPPY for the two of you!!! And y'all are such a cute couple!!! RaJen
www.rajencreation.wordpress.com

Deena said...

YEAH!
So happy for you. I know you have been on a long road, but seeing the word "Pregnant" made it all worth it!
Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!

battynurse said...

Girl I am so happy for you and Ryan. congratulations and may you have a happy and healthy 9 months.