Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a few hours away....

from our 1st u/s. I'm freaking scared out of my mind! I am so happy that I have made it this far. I still am in shock. I just hope that today goes like I have dreamed it will so we can start the process of telling everyone. We have dinner plans with Ryan's mom and step-dad tomorrow and I really want to give them the picture frames I found. They say "I love my grandma" and "I love my grandpa" on them. I'm hoping to put a picture of the u/s in them. I didn't think I would sleep last night, because of the excitement, but I don't even remember hitting the pillow. My stomach was getting hard last night and I can feel my pants putting pressure on my lower belly. That is good right? I'm going to be a paranoid pregnant lady who is never going to enjoy her pregnancy.....I can feel it now. Someone give me virtual kick in the pants and tell me that everything will be ok.

On a happier note.....HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO AVA! What an adorable little girl she is.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of our little buglet and will have a post that is much cheerier than this one is. I think my nerves are shot this morning!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Jody said...

It will be fine...your gonna be blissfully happy afterwards....:)
XOXO,
Jody

The Milk Maid said...

Yay! Cant wait to see--

And thanks for wishing Ava a happy bday! :D