Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

5w1d.....

and extremly tired. Wow I can't wait for the 2nd trimester to come. I stay busy during the day because I know if I don't I will fall asleep. I have to call my allergist today. I can't take my allergy pill because it is on the "not sure if it's safe during pregnancy" list. I think that is part of my problem. I'm starting to bloat a little already. According to my mom that comes from her side. They all were showing in the first tri. I wore some maternity capri's yesterday to work because it was the only thing that was comfy on my belly. Somedays are worse than others.

I still haven't told my good friend yet. To be honest, I'm scared to death to tell her. I'm afraid that she will stop talking to me. They have been trying to have a baby for a little while now too. She suffered 3 miscarriages and has to take heprin to stay pregnant. The only problem now is she isn't ovulating. I feel really bad for her. I want her to have a baby too, but can understand her feelings of "why not me?" We are 1 week away from the u/s so maybe then I will tell her. I'm not sure. She knows we are trying and she is going to keep asking me if I'm preggers. I feel bad saying no.

Mom and I went to a Trace Adkins show on 9/11 at a county fair. We had a blast. I ended up sitting right next to a girl who was pregnant and said her baby was going bonkers during the show. I can't wait for those moments. I'll post a couple of pictures of the concert. Josh Gracin openned up for him. He was just as good as Trace. I thought Trace would be bigger, but nope he isn't barely 6 foot.

This is Josh Gracin


This is Trace Adkins

3 comments:

Jody said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait until your u/s!! :) I have one on the 25th....I can't wait to see that one...The last one I had was at 20 weeks...she sure has changed since then...so it ought to be really cool...Yeah being tired sucks...I hate it too...but it will be all worth it in the end!! I know you want a healthy kid, but would you like a boy or girl?
XOXOX,
Jody

twondra said...

I'm sorry you're so tired. I sure hope that gets better. I'm sure your friend will be okay. I've been on that side and my friend told me right away and she felt horrible. Yeah, there was the feeling of "why not me?" but at the same time, I knew she was struggling and I was happy for her. In a way, it made me feel better that I didn't get pg before her and had to tell her. I'm sure she'll be okay. Just be there for her. :) That's the best thing a friend can do. Love the pics! Country rocks!! :)

The Milk Maid said...

When talking to your friend just tell her your news like you would have wanted to hear it from her. It may not be easy for her, but you can totally relate to what she will feel.

Belly pats- A