I can't believe it.....I actually made it to 6 weeks. This is the fartherest I have made it. Everything after this mark is truely a blessing. I have to say that nausea is starting to set in. I was hoping that I would be able to say I feel great, but no such luck. I keep hearing the 2nd trimester is wonderful. I can't wait! I find myself eatting small meals throughout the day because I can't eat that much in one sitting. It is actually nice, and I don't mind having a few small meals rather than 1 large meal.
Over the weekend Ryan, Dad and me with 2 friends went out on a fishing charter. We had a lot of fun. We walked away with 3 fish....of course mine was the biggest. I will post pictures of the fish when I get them developed....of course I didn't use my digital for those.
Here is a picture of my dad and Ryan as we are setting off on the lake.

Here is our friends Heidi and Troy

And here is me....I didn't even get sick if you can believe it. It was me and dad who held out until the end!
5 comments:
COOL, that looks like fun!! :)
I remember when I was in my first tri...I didn't have a lot of m/s but I couldn't eat a lot of foods...blah!! lol But hey you made to 6 weeks...that's pretty cool...woohoo!!
XOXO,
Jody
Yay for 6 weeks(34-ish more to go)!!!
I wanna go fishing now!
Yay!! Glad you're at the 6-week mark! Woo-hoo!! I love the pics!
GOOD LUCK @ your u/s today...can't wait to see pics...:)
XOXO,
Jody
OMG!! I just read that you are preggers!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!! The long break did you some good.
How wonderful!
Post a Comment